Massage therapy is a manual treatment addressing muscular disorders and discomfort. It can provide relief from pain, muscle tension and joint stiffness, while increasing relaxation and overall well being.
Massage therapy reduces nerve compression, improves joint space and increases range of motion by relaxing the muscles and connective tissue. Massage therapy improves circulation, increasing the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the muscles and assisting in waste or toxin removal.
There are several types of massage therapies offered here, including:
- THERAPEUTIC FLOW: identifies areas with specific clinical interest
- TARGETED DEEP TISSUE: customized focus on overworked muscles
- CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY: Relieve tensions in your head, neck and jaw
- SPORTS MASSAGE: improve performance, aid recovery, restore flexibility, prevent injuries
- PRENATAL: Designed specifically for women in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, this relaxing soothing massage aids expecting moms by reducing tensions in the lower back, neck and shoulders
- REFLEXOLOGY: Pressure is applied to distinct reflex points on the body using specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques, with particular emphasis on the feet
- RAIN DROP THERAPY: It will help align the energy centers of the body and release them if blocked, without the use of hard pressure or force.